Thursday, July 8, 2010

During The Hols

2 weeks for me to rest before I start to battle again in the 2nd sem.

Managed to watch a few movies that I had missed.

Some of it  don’t even have the chance to be shown in Malaysia.

Finally got the chance to get some fresh air from the outside today.

Went for shopping and a movie.

Yeah. Its Eclipse.

Twilight-Eclipse-Official-Poster

I won’t miss a single episode of it.

Just like Harry Potter.

I personally think that Eclipse is better than New Moon.

But  I still think that Twilight is the best.

But if you are a fans of it, I don’t think you should miss it.

Going to watch Inception next week for sure and still considering about Predators.

One thing that I do not need to consider is  continue to hunt for clothes. Haha

 

Jerry H.

No comments:

Post a Comment