Sunday, July 25, 2010

During The Hols #5

Went to Pavillion to meet up with my cousins for lunch and k-session.

alt

Cousin bro is leaving to Hong Kong next week.

So I gotta grab the chance to meet up with him before he leaves.

We had our lunch @ Din Tai Fung (鼎泰丰)

alt alt Nice environment :)

alt alt

alt alt

alt alt

The food here is ok.

Worth trying.

But it did not amazed me. haha.

Maybe I’m bored with chinese cuisines.

I like the service of the waiters here.

They really provide a good service to the customers.

K-session @ Redbox Plus after lunch.

alt

  I’m here for the first time.

It is much more expensive compare to the ordinary Redbox.

The design and the environment here looks nicer and more stylish.

The drinks and foods here are also different from the other Redbox.

Ohya, the menu also looks nicer. haha

Other than that, I think its just the same with the normal Redbox.

 

Jerry H.

No comments:

Post a Comment