Thursday, July 8, 2010

During The Hols

2 weeks for me to rest before I start to battle again in the 2nd sem.

Managed to watch a few movies that I had missed.

Some of it  don’t even have the chance to be shown in Malaysia.

…

Finally got the chance to get some fresh air from the outside today.

Went for shopping and a movie.

Yeah. Its Eclipse.

Twilight-Eclipse-Official-Poster

I won’t miss a single episode of it.

Just like Harry Potter.

I personally think that Eclipse is better than New Moon.

But  I still think that Twilight is the best.

But if you are a fans of it, I don’t think you should miss it.

…

Going to watch Inception next week for sure and still considering about Predators.

One thing that I do not need to consider is  continue to hunt for clothes. Haha

 

Jerry H.

No comments:

Post a Comment