Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lame

People can give a bunch of lame excuses for not going to work.

Below is a list of lame excuses that I’ve heard when I’m working in my company:

1. My eye is pain, I need to apply half day leave.

2. My grandmother is in the hospital and I need to take care of her. (After that she disappeared for don't know how long and now she has resigned.)

3. This morning was raining so I can’t walk to the bus stop.

4. I forgot that I need to work today and I overslept.

Another thing is they will never call back to the office and tell that they will be absent for work.

When the office try to call them, they will never pick up the phone also.

I’m really mad at them because when they are absent I have to take over their job.

Now I have to become the temporary receptionist of the office as the receptionist has disappeared for a week.

Monday she said she overslept and promise to come on Tuesday.

Then after that she never pick up the phone anymore.

I’m so speechless.

 

Jerry H.

2 comments:

  1. maybe i can come ganti the receptionist xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Then I don't need to be so busy. Haha

    ReplyDelete