Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday #4

 
Went to look out point for KahYann’s birthday celebration yesterday.
 
Was lost when we were heading there.
 
Thanks to weilon’s gps. Lol
 
Of course we still manage to reach there at the end.
 
Had our dinner at Look Out Point Western Food.
 
alt
 
Chicken Cordon Bleu
 
***
 
Scenery of KL:
 
alt
 
alt
 
alt
 
alt
 
alt
 
alt
 
The weather was quite cool and misty yesterday.
 
Thanks to the rain in the afternoon =)
 
***
 
The birthday girl:
 
alt
 
alt
 
How I wish my camera is a dslr so I can take better quality photos.
 
Anyway, gotta wish you Happy Birthday again.
 
Enjor ur day with JY =)
 
 
Jerry H.

2 comments:

  1. Jerry...thanks ya!!! i enjoyed so much..thanks for the dinner!! I'm happy to know u guys ... u guys are my sweet ones!!!

    ReplyDelete