Monday, August 23, 2010

Happy Birthday #2

Went to JY's birthday celebration on Saturday @ The Curve.

That day was the first time I went to The Curve

I’m one of the driver but I got no idea on how to go there.

I just follow my friend's direction and of course I managed to reach there safely.

We were suppose to have our dinner @ Gardens.

But you know what the waiter told us?

'Because of buka puasa, I can’t combine so many tables for you all'

Fine.

Then we decided to go to The Apartment.

alt

Its decoration is just like we are in an apartment.

alt   alt

alt

I ordered spaghetti bolognaise.

altMaybe I ate too much at home.

I can’t finish my spaghetti.

Pastaz:

alt   alt

Birthday cake:

DSCN33861

Birthday boy and his girlfriend:

alt

After dinner we have 2nd round of celebration.

We went to library.

alt

Ordered 7 different kind of beers.

alt   alt

After library we planned to go mamak.

But its quite late already so we were forced to cancel our plan to mamak.

Before I end my post,

Happy Birthday, Mr JY :)

 

Jerry H.

No comments:

Post a Comment